CLOSING ACCOUNTING STATEMETNS

DEAR CUSTOMER,

Time is your money. Some works should not be done by you while you could do some other valuable tasks in your hand. It is time you may give the CLOSING ACCOUNTING STATEMENT to someone who is caring for you such as me.

I am N.SOVANNARY who is carrying a Master Degree in Accounting Auditing, could help you closing those of your accounting statement at the end of each month or year with a suitable price, ONLY US$50.00.

I have been working for many companies in Phnom Penh such as Funiture company, Logistic company, and many others. They are appreciated with my services. I respect your time, you respect your time for more profits.

Do not hesitate to contact me by email or give me a call by 012 69 44 77, then everything just in your finger tip.

Sincerely Yours,

N.SOVANNARY

MBA of ACCOUNTING AUDITING